The Dashboard consists of a series of widgets that provide summary information relevant to the user. Available widgets include:
- My Messages: A widget summarizing your message in-box. Includes tabs for New, Flagged, Read, and Sent messages.
- My Tasks: A widget summarizing your tasks. Includes tabs for New and Due Today tasks.
- My Notices: A widget that displays notices configured by administrator users. The notice is displayed to all users in the system and often relates to system maintenances.
- Asset Summary: A widget that displays a summary of a user's asset inventory. The system breaks down the inventory by organization and asset type - displaying average age, counts, cost, and book value. To drill down further, you can filter by asset type to display the same information grouped at the asset sub-type level. Use the Organization filter to reduce the dashboard for a specific set of agencies.
- Capital Projects: A widget that displays a summer of a user's relevant capital projects. The system breaks down the capital project list by agency, number of projects, and estimated cost. To drill down further, you can filter on Fiscal Year.
- Audit Summary: A widget that displays a summary of the Annual Inventory Update audit results.