TransAM contains detailed information on the assets that belong to your organization. Because this information may be confidential, you must have a valid user account and sign in using your email address and password before using TransAM. When your account is set up, you will be notified by email. You may be given an initial password to use or asked to click the "Forgot your password" link to establish a new password. Here are some more details on signing in to TransAM:
- To sign in: Enter your email address and password in the spaces provided, and click the Sign In button. Check the Remember Me box to have your email address filled in automatically when you return to this web page.
- If you enter an incorrect password five times in a row, you will be locked out of the system for five minutes, or until an Administrator unlocks your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, or want to reset your password: Click the "Forgot your password" link, then enter your email address and click the Send Instructions button. Check your email for instructions on how to change or reset your password.
- You will automatically be signed out after 15 minutes. If this occurs, sign in again with your email address and password.
- You can sign out at any time by choosing the Logout option that appears under your name in the top right corner of the web page.